Thursday 6 March 2014

Notes

After being given the brief we had a bit of a discussion on the possible things which we could do, as well as this we had a look at a few examples of previous projects just to give us an idea.

- Website 
- Motion Graphics
- Film
- Illustration

On being given the brief, I knew that initially that I wanted to do a website. I haven't made a made a website since last year, so I thought this would be a good chance to refresh myself on what I already know as well as pushing myself with expanding on what I already know.

Notes
Don't play safe
Be bold!
Ideally don't work/ or do it for a client

Websites: Contact Management System
- Build a template
- Has placeholders
- A link points to a template
- WordPress is a contact management system
- Joomla, another contact management system

Writing the brief (300 words)
- Say what you want to do
- Say why you want to do it
- An overview of the structure
- Include a reading list (books associated with the project)

*Reading list if you are doing a website would include books/reading to do with responsive design, power of social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment