Thursday 10 October 2013

My chosen story:

... Who's that banging on the ceiling?


I have decided to go with this book, which is a book that I had when I was younger. Originally I had aimed to go more towards 'Little Red Riding Hood', but having look through for existing interactive books, this one proved to be quite popular. With 'Who's that banging on the ceiling?' there is a lot more that I can do with it in terms of making it interactive and compatible with using it on the iPad.


"Welcome to the noisiest block of flats imaginable! What’s that banging, splashing, crashing on the ceiling? It sounds like elephants on pogo sticks … or a sea battle … an alien invasion. But that would be silly. Wouldn’t it? Colin McNaughton asks children to imagine what on earth is going on on different floors of a tower block. Move up the floors as you turn the pages – and get ready for a big surprise when you reach the top!"


No comments:

Post a Comment