Thursday 20 February 2014

Changes - Putting in text

One of the questions that I asked the group was what they thought the tagline should be, as it was one part which I was struggling with. Some which were suggested were:

"Discover the National Trust"
"National Trust, a key to a good day out"
"Unlock the..."

Out of the ones which were suggested I particularly like the first one, although when it came to adding it to my posters I added 'new', so it was now "Discover the new National Trust"


This is one of my posters. When I added the text with this tagline: "Discover the new National Trust"
I found that the 'new' wasn't really appropriate as the National Trust isn't something new. On thinking this I decided to go with 'different' which I found made more sense given that the idea of the campaign is different the typical stereotype of old people.

No comments:

Post a Comment