Tuesday 11 February 2014

Posters before Crit


These are my posters that I’m going to show for crit. I am going to show the two variations of each poster, though they are not completed, because I am not sure about the background colour and I’d be interested to hear what the group and the thoughts that they have.







Using the layout I picked from the branding, the images inside the keyhole which I sourced from the National Trust images website, the images for the cut out which I also sourced from the National Trust and the colours from the colour scheme, this is the result. There are some notable things which are missing, which are the photo credit and tagline and text. The brief states that if your only doing posters than there needs to be eight. Although I only have two to show for crit, I feel that I have sourced enough images to get the other six done.

No comments:

Post a Comment