Thursday 13 February 2014

Crit

Although I hadn’t completed the eight posters that I needed to ready for crit, with the posters that I did have I feel that I still managed to get some pretty good/ useful feedback.
I was struggling with what sort of tagline I should use. I asked the group what they thought, as most of the group are either close to the target audience or in it I felt that they would be able to help with ideas. A few were put into the discussion:

“Discover the National Trust.”
“National Trust, a key to a good day out.”
“Unlock the…”

These are some of the other feedback points, which I received:

- - Under the tagline have some sort of text explaining what is in the image
- - Image 2: most of the group thought it was wood, maybe reconsider the image so that it doesn’t drain any of the colours. Maybe find something which would be more connected with the image inside the keyhole
- - Find a different image for the Geocaching, maybe more obvious, they are searching for things, try and explain through the image what Geocaching is for those who don’t know
- - Consider what event will appeal to the target audience 25-40.

- - Think about when the tagline and text is on the poster, whether the background will work with colour or leave it and have it white


I’m now going to go on to finish and complete the eight posters, whilst applying the changes and thinking about the considerations from the crit.

No comments:

Post a Comment