Sunday 22 December 2013

Ideas - Keyhole Concept

I really like this thought of having a keyhole.

KEYHOLE

- could have doors with keyholes
- alternatively have the keyhole like embossed or cut out on things

Use the keyhole idea as a concept on everything, like in the mud - having the keyhole in the mud - 'unlocking' the fun in the mud

My current thought is 'Through the keyhole'
My thinking behind this concept is unlocking a kind of different to the National Trust, rather than the one everyone typically thinks of, which is that it is for the elderly.

In my sketch book, I have started to to brainstorm ideas and sketch some thoughts.

I was thinking of places to do with the National Trust and thinking how I could incorporate the keyhole idea.

Initially I thought of beaches and things like the deck chairs and beach huts having a key hole cut out and within that having an image which is related to the beach.
Other places and things which I thought of is castles and having the brick work cut out in a keyhole, gardens and having hedges cut out.

No comments:

Post a Comment