Tuesday 20 May 2014

A4 poster

This morning Mark emailed this. He sent me a psd file of the poster.


The original file that he sent me, the background was quite dirty. I was going to sort this out in Photoshop, but I received another email saying that he would sort it out and reshoot.


I really like the look and the bottles lined up. However I wasn't to sure on all the text being at the bottom right hand corner.


I tried by moving the top bit of text to the left hand side so that it was the text on the right.


I then tried having it at the top left side of the page, which I thought worked quite well. On having a closer look at the text on the right, I didn't think the last line worked overly well. You don't tend to see the Facebook name, Twitter name and email address all on one line and I thought that it looked quite messy liked that and that it need all needed to be on separate lines. In Illustrator I made the suitable icons, I thought as well that it would easily be identifiable if the text is next to an icon. Once I had done this I emailed it to Mark to see what he thought. He wasn't overly keen on the BA & FdA Digital Media Design Show being at the top of the page, he thought that it looked cleaner being at the bottom above the other information.


I wasn't overly sure, as I preferred it with it being a long the top. However I tried again with having it on the bottom right and I think having the whole thing on one line looks better than it had originally when the BA & FdA was on a separate line. I also did a bit of touching to the bottles as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment