Wednesday 21 May 2014

Quick Changes

Before hand in this afternoon, we had a quick look at the posters to see if there was anything that could be changed.

With the A4 poster I played around a bit with the positioning of the text. Maribel pointed out that there wasn't the logo for the Uni or the College. Mark had a copy of each logo, so he changed the colour of them so that they were white and sent them to me so that I could drop them onto the poster.

 
This is the poster which I showed the group, although I did have BA & FdA before the Digitial Media Design Show, it as decided to take it away.
 
 
After playing around a bit, this is the end result of the A4 poster.

With the A3 poster there was only the details of the show and there wasn't the information about Facebook, Twitter and email. Because this also needed to be included on the poster it meant having to play around with the positioning of the existing text on the poster.
 
 
 
 
The poster on the left, is the original one, and the poster on the right is the final one. I played around quite a bit with the positioning. I made the text smaller in order to fit in the gap, however the space on the shelf was pretty small to fit in all the content that was needed. Mark suggested moving the text so that it was in bottom right hand corner and over the shelf to make the most of the empty space. By doing this it meant that I could do the same thing with the social media information on the left hand side. I think the new positioning works really well now and the content is well spaced that it doesn't looked squashed together.
 
 
 
 
Before saving out as a jpeg, I cloned the bottles to get rid of the reflection on them, just to see how it would look. I asked the group what they thought and they decided that it looked better with the reflection on the bottles, so I just deleted the layer that I did and used the original one.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment