Wednesday 7 May 2014

Thinking about the learning outcomes

These are the learning outcomes for the project and how I feel I've done in relation to them.


Formulate and articulate clear intentions

I think that when I wrote the brief I made it clear what I wanted to do and why I wanted to do.

Formulate a brief around a given subject that is within your ability and displays yours strengths

I think that I achieved a brief with a subject that was within my ability. Having experience of it, I think that it helped with the research and the design. I think that it did display my strength in terms of the challenge that came about when doing it. I think that it pushed me, which helped bring out and develop my strengths.

Take a given subject and make a personal statement that communicates to others and answers a brief

I think that I achieved this. I got a subject, which does communicate to other people, probably if I had done user testing, I would know how effective it was in how it communicates to others.

Plan and pace your work to meet external demands

Like with all the projects I have ever done, this is something that I struggle with. At the start of the project I felt that I was planning my work well enough that it wouldn't be a rush at the end. I think that I wasted a lot of time on silly bits when making my site, which I think caused the end of the project to be a bit of a rush. But I did her there in the end.

Work effectively with limited supervision

I think to a degree I did this well. If I came across a point at which I was struggling I did look up tutorials and read some of the books I got, but if I was still at a point where I was confused or didn't know then I asked the next time I was in lesson. I made a note of what I did after receiving the help and found that useful to refer back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment