Saturday 17 May 2014

Change of plan

I've missed a couple of days of seeing the group due to an accident that I was in, however I've been in contact with the group and they told that the tea/cake break idea has now been scrapped. When they told me I was unsure as what the plan was now going to be and I felt a bit in the dark about what was happening, I emailed and messaged them so that I can keep on top of what was going on. I found that not being there put me behind and meant that I wasn't able to be in the discussion about what going to be happening and what was happening at the time.

Although quite a few times about what was happening with the project, I was emailed on Friday afternoon explaining what was now happening with the project and what I needed to do for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment