Saturday 17 May 2014

Final Idea!

In the email they said that they decided to go back to the Mad 4 It title, but instead of the t-shirts, the idea surrounded on people with compulsive behaviour, which I thought sounded really good especially in relation to the title we picked. The idea of the compulsive behaviour was having a guy tidying up his medicine cabinet. In the email they said that "people are mad about stuff, we are mad about digital media."


I was emailed this as well, which helped me to get an idea about the concept.

In the dropbox link I was sent, it contained the relevant images that I needed for the poster, which they took whilst filming the video. I was told that I needed to give it a professional treatment on Photoshop as the photos were a bit dark and the look for the posters needed to be professional.





In the email were these posters from OFF, this gave me pretty good idea about the look for the posters. It needed to be clean and professional looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment